With this package, I will supply you with a marriage ceremony that you are able to add your personal touch to. You can write your own wedding vows, select your askings, ring ceremony, and include readings or poems to be performed by family or guests.
Packages starting from $720
Included in the package:
✓ Initial interview, booking appointment, and ceremony confirmation appointment. (These times need to be booked in advance).
✓ The handling of legalities, documentation, and registration of marriage documents. (Excluding the extra marriage certificate from the Department of Birth, Deaths, and Marriages)
✓ Insurance of a firm booking for your ceremony date and time.(Definite bookings are confirmed on receipt of the deposit).
✓ Accesstoaportfolioofsuggestionsforreadings, poems, vows, and askings.
✓ A ceremony from my current collection. You get to select your own readings,
poems, vows, and askings.
✓ PA system for readings and ceremony.
✓ My arrival at the venue 30 minutes before the ceremony. (This is to finalise any last-minute details that may arise)
✓ Coordination with musicians, photographers, and others as needed at the ceremony.
✓ The officiating of your ceremony.
✓ I will be available before and after the ceremony for photos.
✓ You will receive a Keepsake Official Marriage Certificate
✓ A laminated transcript of your ceremony for you to keep.
✓ Transport costs within 100kms return journey from Millthorpe to the place of marriage.
I will keep the agreed date and time available for your ceremony in Accordance with the following:
1) A confirmation fee is payable to secure my services as the celebrant for your wedding ceremony. In the event of cancellation of the ceremony, this fee is not refundable.
2) The balance of your account is due and payable two (2) months prior to your wedding date. In the event of cancellation of the ceremony, a refund or part of the balance fee with be considered, and will be at the celebrant’s discretion.
3) In the event that the ceremony is delayed more than 30 minutes beyond the agreed starting time, I reserve the right to proceed to my next commitment.
For additional services provided outside the above schedules will be as agreed between the parties of the marriage and myself.
Where the distance of the return journey from Millthorpe to the place of marriage exceeds 100km.
For ceremonies involving unconventional time, place or risk
- For ceremonies to be conducted on a Public Holiday or New Years Eve
- For special requirements as agreed Onsite Rehearsal
- For formal correspondence in relation to the marriage. (e.g. consuls, embassies etc.)
- For extra appointments
- A special wedding ritual. ( I have a selection of traditional and non-traditional rituals to select from or we can make one that is personal to you both).
- For a beautifully presented transcript of your ceremony displayed in a folder for you to keep forever
- If the ceremony is delayed beyond the contracted start time, if I am required to leave and return to contact the ceremony, or if the ceremony needs to be conducted on a different day.
Please contact me if you would like to book me for your ceremony.