Wedding ceremonies are all about love and this love is expressed in lots of different ways. From the look when the couple first see each other, the exchange of personal vows to when the couple kiss to pronounces them married and everything in between. So why not use music as another way to express this love.
Modern love music is so varied that you have lots of pieces to select from, so you should be able to find one that works best for your ceremony.
1) Make You Feel My Love – Adele
2) Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
3) All of Me – John Legend
4) Marry You – Bruno Mars
5) If You Love Her – Forest Blakk & Meghan Trainer
7) Over and Over Again – Nathan Sykes ft. Ariana Grande
8) I Choose You – Sara Bareilles
9) Stand By You – Rachel Platten
10) Marry Me – Meghan Trainor
11) I Wanna Grow Old With You – Bride & Groom
13) Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
16) You Are The Reason – Calum Scott & Leona Lewis
18) Can’t Help Falling in Love – Kina Grannis
20) Beginning Middle End – Leah Nobel