Master of Ceremonies
A wedding reception is a very special event. As your professional Master of Ceremonies, I can help to ensure that it is one to remember, for all the right reasons.
The MC is there to be the overall host and co-ordinator for your event and to make sure all elements are tied together. This is also the person who acts as your representative to ensure that what you want from your event happens and the one who deals with any hiccups that may occur along the way.
Having a professional Master of Ceremonies at your wedding reception takes the pressure off a friend or family member having the responsibly of doing this task. It allows them to be able to sit back and enjoy themselves rather than having to be on duty for the duration of the event.
Couples found that having me as their celebrant and MC gave a smooth transition between the wedding ceremony and reception.
Should you select me for your MC I will make sure your special day runs smoothly from start to finish, being the point of contact that leaves you, your family and the guests to enjoy the wedding reception experience.
As your wedding MC, I will work with you to prepare a run sheet that will make sure the evening is all you want. Just as with your wedding ceremony, this should be designed for you as a couple.
My role as your MC both before and during the reception include:
* Preparing a run sheet of the event showing all details and timings.
* Liaising with your reception service providers (DJ, band, photographers, venue manager, etc)
* Assisting the venue manager so the food and drink service runs smoothly.
* Organising and announcing your arrival and your wedding party entrance.
* Making sure you as the married couple are looked after at all times.
* Being the ‘Go-To’ person to help you and your guests*.
* Being the buffer between you and any inconveniences and distractions that may arise.
* Introducing and assisting those giving speeches and toasts (and advising on speeches in advance).
* Keeping the whole event running to time.
* Organising your party farewell
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss having me as the MC for your wedding reception.