Why Select Jazz or Swing Music
Jazz is a music genre that originated in the African-American communities of New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with its roots in blues and ragtime.
Jazz spans many different styles of music including Swing, Big Band, Dixieland, Scat, and much more. Some of which are filled with romantic ballads that would be perfect for your wedding day.
I have put together a list of 20 Jazz Songs that you could use for your wedding day..
1) Crazy Love – Michael Buble
3) Fly Me To The Moon – Frank Sinatra
4) Who’s Lovin’ You – Michael Buble
5) L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole
6) The Nearness of You – Michael Brecker
7) It’s A Wonderful Time For Love – Norah Jones
8) You’re My Thrill – Cecile McLorin Salvant
9) It Had To Be You – Ray Charles
10) The Look of Love – Diana Krall
11) I’ve Got a Crush on You – Sarah Vaughan
12) We’re In This Love Together – Al Jarreau
13) What A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
14) Love Is Here to Stay – Tony Bennett & Diana Krall
15) Because Of You – Tony Bennett
16) Come Rain or Come Shine – Norah Jones & Wynton Marsalis
17) It Had to Be You – Harry Connick Jr
18) Cheek To Cheek – Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
19) A Love That Will Last – Renee Olstead
20) Giving You The Best That I’ve Got – Anita Baker