Why Select Music From A Film
We all have a favorite movie or one that has made an impact on us. So when looking for inspiration for your wedding music, why not look to a movie that has some meaning to you.
There are a lot of movie love scenes that are surrounded by music that makes these moments emotional, passionate, and romantic. When we listen to this music it brings back memories of these beautiful moments, so a perfect choice for your wedding day.
I have put together a list of my top 20 songs from movies that you could use for your wedding day.
1) All You Need Is Love – Love Actually – Lynden David Hall
2) I Knew I Loved You – Memoirs Of A Geisha – Savage Garden
3) This Never Happened Before – The Lake House – Paul McCartney
4) Love You I Do – Dream Girls – Jennifer Hudson
5) Can’t take my eyes off you – 10 Things I Hate About You ~Frankie Valli
6) Take My Breath Away – Top Gun – Berlin
7) Love Me Like You Do – Fifty Shades of Grey – Ellie Goulding
8) Love You ‘Till the End – PS I LOVE – The Pogues
9) I Love You – in Runaway Bride – Martina McBride
10) Can You Feel The Love Tonight – Lion King – Elton John
11) I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing – Armageddon – Aerosmith
12) When You Say Nothing At All – Notting Hill – Ronan Keating
13) – It Had to Be You – When Harry Met Sally – Harry Connick Jr.
14) Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now – Mannequin – Starship
15) A Million Dreams – The Greatest Showman – Pink
16) How Long Will I Love You – About Time – Ellie Goulding
17) Can’t Help Falling in Love – Crazy Rich Asians – Kina Grannis
18) A Whole New World – Aladdin – Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
19) Come What May – Moulin Rouge – Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman
20) It’s Gonna Be Love – A Walk To Remember – Mandy Moore