A wedding reception is very special, it is the event to celebrate your marriage with family and friends. Selecting a professional MC can help to ensure that it will be an event to remember, for all the right reasons.
Family, friend or professional MC?
Having a Professional MC
Celebrant & MC
From start to finish I will make sure each event reflects what you want from your special day.
As your MC
Make your reception about you
What to expect from me as your MC
My role as your MC both before and during the reception:
- Putting together a reception plan using traditional and new ideas
- Preparing a run sheet of the event showing all details and timings
- Liaising with your reception service providers (DJ, band, photographers, venue manager, etc)
- Assisting the venue manager so the food and drink service runs smoothly
- Make sure your schedule runs on time
- Organising and announcing your arrival and at your wedding party
- Making sure you as the married couple are looked after at all times
- Being the ‘Go-To’ person to help you and your guests
- Being the buffer between you and any inconveniences and distractions that may arise
- Introducing and assisting those giving speeches (and advising on speeches in advance)
- Introducing any traditional elements (cutting the cake, throwing the bouquet, etc)
- Announcing the first dance
- Keeping the whole event running to time
- Organising your party farewell
Master of Ceremony Packages
MC Package (if booked with wedding ceremony)
If I am your celebrant for the day, I offer this discounted rate to be your MC for the night. Service until 9 pm.
MC Package (without booking ceremony)
If you only require me for your wedding reception then this is the package you need. Sevice until 9 pm.
Extending Your Night
$150 per hour for reception only (no wedding ceremony)
$75 per hour when booking your ceremony & reception